- Advanced assessment – the integrated stabilizing system, respiratory stereotype
- Introduction to Cortical functioning – body scheme, quality of relaxation, isolated segmental movements
- Reflex locomotion: Review of RT1, RT2, 1st position introduction to RT 3 and RT 4, prone creep hanging position and finished flexion
- Kinesiology of muscle chains involved in reflex locomotion and early development
- Self-treatment – advanced techniques
- Integration of corrective exercises based upon the DNS functional tests taught and initial RLpositions.
- Provide more complex clinical management explanation for clinicians to better integrate more advanced DNS protocols into regular practice.
- Establish individual goals (DNS understanding & skills) for students to be optimally prepared for the nex level of training (Course “D”)
A Certificate of ATTENDANCE will be awarded by local instructor
Participants who would like to participate in the educational track towards becoming a certified practitioner can take this exam for an additional fee of 100 Euros.
The test will consist of an analysis of adult patients. A CD of video will be given to participant for analysis. Participants are required to return the test to the local instructor within a month after the course. Upon successful completion and passing of the test, a Certificate of ACHIEVEMENT from Prague School of Rehabilitation will be awarded.
May only re-take the test 3 times.
The clinician would be required to repeat one or more courses, to be determined by the DNS committee and based upon weaknesses noted leading to failed testing, before re-qualifying for certification testing.
Lenka Oplatkova, MPT
+ 3851 91 4321 454