- Demonstrate an understanding of developmental kinesiology and its relationship with pathology of the locomotor system: review and introduction to more advanced theory.
- Describe the basis for primitive reflexes and postural reactions and their roles in developmental kinesiology.
- Demonstration of babies: Be able to recognize ideal and disturbed locomotor patterns and determine developmental age of the babies.
- Demonstration of adult patients with pain in the locomotor system – stabilization assessment and treatment strategy.
- Postural analysis & testing of integrated spinal stabilization system – review of Course A tests and introduction to additional advanced tests.
- Postural analysis & testing of integrated spinal stabilization system– advanced theory and testing.
- Reflex locomotion: Review of Reflex Turning I, II and reflex creeping and introduction to additional zones.
- Introduction to 1st position.
- Integration of corrective exercises based on newly taught DNS functional tests and RL positions.
- Introduction to cortical functioning – body scheme, quality of relaxation, isolated segmental movements.
- Provide more complex clinical management explanation for clinicians to better integrate more advanced DNS protocols into clinical practice.
- To optimally prepare students for the next level of training (Course “C”)
A Certificate of ATTENDANCE will be awarded by local instructor.
Participants who would like to participate in the educational track towards becoming a certified practitioner can take this exam for an additional fee of 100 Euros.
The test will consist of an analysis of babies at various developmental stages . A CD of video will be given to participant for analysis. Participants are required to return the test to the local instructor within a month after the course. Upon successful completion and passing of the test, a Certificate of ACHIEVEMENT from Prague School of Rehabilitation will be awarded.
May only re-take the test 3 times.
The clinician would be required to repeat one or more courses, to be determined by the DNS committee and based upon weaknesses noted leading to failed testing, before re-qualifying for certification testing.
Julia Demekova, MPT
+ 3851 91 4321 454
- Feb 16 2018, 13:00pm
- Feb 18 2018, 16:00pm